Continental 10430612 Mechanical Ratchet Drive Drum CounterAftermarket Replacement Unit of Measurement: Each
Drum Counters combine excellent performance with practically indestructible construction. The counter of choice where only the most durable can survive. Commonly used on construction equipment, concrete mixers, paving equipment, stokers, agricultural machinery, and other applications in extremely hostile environments. The Series 1667 features highly visible white-on-black figures; quick rotary-reset, rugged die cast case, and steel shaft.
- Unaffected by harsh application environments
- Die cast metal and steel external components
- 6 figures ? large, easy-to-read numerals
- Oversized 0.3125 (7.9 mm) plated steel shaft
- Ratchet drive has positive stop and internal return spring
- Quick, rotary reset
- Long life - no lubrication required
- Shaft accepts standard measuring wheels
Ratchet Drive: Series 1667 adds one count for each drive shaft actuation, arc of 26? to 45? for rotations 1 and 3, arc of 42? to 67? for rotations 2 and 4, maximum travel limited internal lever return spring.
Ask one of our experts