Stephens 1-8301-1-912 Rotary Bin Level Indicator
* Monitor Model KA,115VAC,2-CT,1-1/4,UL/CSA/CE
* Top Mount Plate for 1-8301-1: 1-0102
* Banana Paddle for 1-8301-1: 1-4193
* Standard Stainless Steel Three Vane Paddle: 1-4146
* Industry Leading Motor shut-off-when-in-alarm feature
* Economical and versatile
* The Monitor 1-8301-1 is Designed to be more serviceable than competing products with every component separate and replaceable. The serviceable design starts with a twist-on-twist-off cover and rugged cast aluminum construction. The dependable design reduces wear on components and the sealed bearing prolongs the life of the unit.
* We typically see the 1-8301 bin level indicators used to monitor the level of cement, flyash, slag, sand, gravel and concrete aggregates in the ready mix concrete industry. When the unit is mounted on top of a cement or fly ash silo, we typically see it mounted with the 1-0102 top plate with a 1-4146 paddle and 3 to 5 feet of extension pipe. The extension pipes can be ordered by part number 1-1175-1-length in inches. Popular sizes can be found on the MPPM website.
Power: 115 volts AC and other voltages available
Mounting: 1-1/4" npt
Top mount, side mount for cement and flyash
High level, low level, middle level
With aluminum shaft and stainless steel paddles
Aggregate level indicators with bracket
Motors, limit switches, paddles, coupling